Bonnie Taub, LMT, HHC, AADP
Massage Therapist • Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Bonnie Taub, the owner of Harmonized Health, is a New York state licensed massage therapist and integrative nutrition health coach. She has received training at the following institutions:
- The Institute of Integrated Nutrition, where she completed the Immersion Program
- The Holistic Nutrition Lab: Full Body Systems
- The New York College of Health Professions, where she received both an AOS and BPS degree and studied Asian and Swedish massage therapy practices as well as the principles of oriental medicine
- The Hashimoto’s Institute, where she trained to become a Hashimoto practitioner
- Stony Brook University (SUNY), where she received her B.S.
Bonnie is also certified as a gluten practitioner and teaching assistant in the Chikly Health Institute Lymphatic Drainage Therapy program. She specializes in this modality. Her massage practice also incorporates the use of essential oils to enhance the body’s overall healing process. Currently, Bonnie is studying to become a Functional Diagnostics Nutrition Practitioner and Nutrition Therapy Practitioner.