Valerie Fontana, E-RYT-200
Valerie’s background as a certified medical assistant led her down the path to studying the healing properties of Yoga. With a strong foundation of anatomy and a respect for the human body, her classes span all ages from teens to seniors, with a focus on healing.
Certified at the Kripalu Institue 200 hour and working toward her 500 hour, Valerie is also certified in Yoga Nidra (meditation and relaxation) and holds sessions regularly. She is also certified in Children’s Yoga and is a member of KYTA and LIYA.
Valerie has studied with such masters as:
- Tias Little – The Chakras
- Gary Krafsto – Yoga for Wellness
- Todd Norian – Flying, Balancing and Inversions
- Seane Corn – Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training, Detox Flow: Purification of Body, Mind and Spirit
- Shiva Rea – Foundational Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training
- Amrit Desai (Kripalu Institute and Amrit Yoga founder) – Yoga Nidra workshops
With the support of her family and friends, who continue to inspire her, Valerie brings to her classes a passion and commitment for the healing and well-being of her students.