Reflexology deals with the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet which correspond to all of the glands,
organs and parts of the body. Stimulating these reflexes properly can help with many health problems in a natural way.
Reflexology is a serious advance in the health field and should not be confused with massage.
Because there are over 7,200 nerve endings in the feet, working the reflex areas found in the feet produces many benefits.
Some of the therapeutic effects of Reflexology include...
- Helps relaxation and reduces stress
- Reduces chronic pain
- Reduces anxiety
- Calms the soul and encourages healthy awareness and positive self-image
- Improves circulation and oxygenation
- Helps to detoxify and remove impurities from the body
- Improves lymphatic flow stimulating the immune system
- Stimulates creativity and productivity by restoring mental alertness
- Lowers blood pressure and reduces heart rate
- Reduces tension headaches and symptoms of PMS
- Promotes better sleep
- Revitalizes and energizes the body
- Helps with sides effects of chemotherapy
- Brings balance and a sense of well being
For more information
or to schedule an appointment,
call (631) 721-1881
or email email@example.com