We would love to see you in person…
Although we cannot open the yoga studio yet during this global pandemic, we can offer outdoor yoga classes in a tend behind the studio.
Click here to see the full schedule
The schedule includes all virtual and outdoor classes listed, along with links to register for upcoming classes.
- Space is limited to allow from proper social distancing.
- Pre-registration is required. No walk-ins will be admitted. There is $25 no show fee, no exceptions.
- Masks are required when you are not on your mat.
- Some outdoor classes will also be live streamed.
- You must bring your own mat and props.
- At this time there can be no access to the inside of the yoga center. We are sorry for this, but it is required by the state and for everyone’s safety.
We currently plan to offer virtual yoga classes indefinitely. Some of our teachers are choosing to continue to teach from home. We fully support our teachers and students who prefer to teach and practice from home.
By attending outdoor yoga classes, you understand there is risk associated with group activities such as practicing yoga with other students. You agree that if you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19, such as sore throat, dry coughing, a raise in your normal temperature, that will not attend class within 14 days of having any of those indicators. You agree that if you do exhibit any of those symptoms within 14 days of attending class, you will immediately let Mindful Turtle know via an email to email@example.com You understand that despite precautions taken by you and Mindful Turtle there is no guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19. Therefore, by taking these classes with Mindful Turtle, you are assuming the known and unknown risks of exposure to the coronavirus and expressly release Mindful Turtle Yoga, its teachers and staff, and any related or affiliated entities or parties from any and all liability associated with such exposure.